Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome to Socionics Duals!

Hi there! This blog has been created for enthusiasts of socionics who are interested in sharing their duality relation experiences, past and present. I believe there is a lack of personal information and case studies available to us socionists on the subject, so this blog is an attempt to rectify that.


I have created eight different posts for each of the eight possible dual relationships, and under each post you may leave comments. This comments area is where I hope people will share their duality stories. Feel free to be as brief or exhaustive as you like, and besides your story including any other information you think is relevant, such as the subtypes of you and your dual, and a little bit about your cultures, backgrounds, and interests. I hope many people will bring their stories to life here, so that people of every type in all four quadras will be able to get a realistic picture of what each type of duality relationship is like. Additionally, don't be afraid to tell your story no matter how short your encounter with your dual might have been, and don't hold back just because your experience was not a romantic one. If you grew up with your dual in your immediate family, or as your best friend, I want to hear about those relationships, too!


I hope that you will keep your general discussions about socionics mainly in the multiple forums on the subject that exist on the web (such as www.the16types.info), and not in this blog. I will create a post where you can comment generally, however, and now and then I may create other posts on the subject of duality as I see fit.


To find out more about socionics, visit socionics.us or google "socionics". To read about dual and other intertype relations, go to http://www.socioniko.net/en/1.3.rels/index.html.


Enjoy the blog!


Malia

Si-ESE (ESFj)


P.S. This is an informational blog.  So at the risk of seeming extremely uptight, I'll delete any comments that are spammish or retarded or fluffy or useless.  I will do this, and I have done it. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment